Optimising global leadership and business capabilities.
Dates: Programs are run every quarter to ensure flexibility and to meet the needs of our clients.
27th September 2019 for commencement in Q4 2019.
6th January 2020 for commencement in Q1 2020.
27th March 2020 for commencement in Q2 2020.
26th June 2020 for commencement in Q3 2020.
Location: Brisbane. Onsite options are also available if you have more than 8 people attending.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Experienced technical leaders who have the potential to move into a general management position.
For program fees, please contact us directly.
To strengthen the leadership pipeline to the General Manager level, OPTIMSE is a practical program which leverages deep capability assessment to build future-ready leaders who can optimise today’s operations and manage tomorrow’s challenges.
This 6-month program is designed to:
Build global leadership and business capabilities;
Accelerate the transition into general management and senior leadership roles;
Optimise today’s operations and respond to future business needs.
- Capabilities and mindset to optimise today’s operational performance and respond to future business needs;
- Transition from technical manager (IQ) to a high performance business leader (EQ);
- Proactively lead optimisation projects and transformational change; and
- Ability to influence and effectively communicate across teams and departments to drive productivity and value creating behaviour – safely.
FOR THE ORGANISATION
- A strong leadership pipeline with the capabilities to drive portfolio growth and performance;
- Future ready leaders able to execute strategic, life of mine and risk management plans;
- Leaders with the behaviours to sustain operational and financial discipline through resource cycles; and
Ownership and accountability for operational decisions, workforce safety and stakeholder engagement.
“Not even 25% through the course and I’m already discovering so much about myself, the future of the industry and making mining an industry that everyone can connect with. Already a bag full of tools I can use to enhance our business with more to come.”
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Develops the current and next generation of managers who can reliably deliver on operational plans while influencing and building a more agile, future-ready operation.
Designed to accelerate the development of leadership capability in women at all levels, to deliver benefits to each participant, their company, and the resources sector.
FUTURE WORKFORCE STRATEGY
A three-part program providing a facilitated opportunity for senior managers to think strategically and plan for the future workforce.