Optimising global leadership and business capabilities.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE IN
Applications close: 1st Nov 2019
Co-lab 1: 1: 18th – 22nd Nov 2019
Co-lab 2: 16th – 20th Mar 2020
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Experienced technical leaders who have the potential to move into a general management position.
The program fee is AU$14,950 per participant excluding GST, travel, accommodation and incidentals
To strengthen the leadership pipeline to the General Manager level, OPTIMSE is a practical program which leverages deep capability assessment to build future-ready leaders who can optimise today’s operations and manage tomorrow’s challenges.
This 6-month program is designed to:
Build global leadership and business capabilities;
Accelerate the transition into general management and senior leadership roles;
Optimise today’s operations and respond to future business needs.
- Capabilities and mindset to optimise today’s operational performance and respond to future business needs;
- Transition from technical manager (IQ) to a high performance business leader (EQ);
- Proactively lead optimisation projects and transformational change; and
- Ability to influence and effectively communicate across teams and departments to drive productivity and value creating behaviour – safely.
FOR THE ORGANISATION
- A strong leadership pipeline with the capabilities to drive portfolio growth and performance;
- Future ready leaders able to execute strategic, life of mine and risk management plans;
- Leaders with the behaviours to sustain operational and financial discipline through resource cycles; and
Ownership and accountability for operational decisions, workforce safety and stakeholder engagement.
“Not even 25% through the course and I’m already discovering so much about myself, the future of the industry and making mining an industry that everyone can connect with. Already a bag full of tools I can use to enhance our business with more to come.”Kyle De Souza
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Develops the current and next generation of managers who can reliably deliver on operational plans while influencing and building a more agile, future-ready operation.
Designed to accelerate the development of leadership capability in women at all levels, to deliver benefits to each participant, their company, and the resources sector.
FUTURE WORKFORCE STRATEGY
A three-part program providing a facilitated opportunity for senior managers to think strategically and plan for the future workforce.