AI, DATA AND TECHNOLOGY IN MINING (IMARC TASTER)
Dates: 30th October, 2019
Location: The Hub @ Docklands, Melbourne
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The masterclass is designed for people working in the mining/METS sector with a basic to intermediate level of knowledge about Ai and Data Science.
The Ai, Data and Technology in Mining Masterclass will take you from the application of Ai and automation in exploration, through to mine planning, processing, logistics and HR. The Masterclass provides you with a safe place to touch, feel and experiment with the application of Ai and Machine learning to your discipline. We will help you understand and unlock new capabilities that will be required for career success and performance in the rapidly evolving future of mining.
The masterclass is designed to demystify Ai and Data Science by building a fundamental awareness of the terminology and methodologies relevant to the mining sector. Importantly, the Masterclass focuses on the application of Ai and data science with practical case studies and examples across the mining value chain – from exploration to shipping.
- Develop a fundamental understanding about Ai and data science within the context of mining;
- Gain a practical understanding on the opportunities to apply Ai and data science across the mining value chain;
- Learn from successful and challenging applications via case examples across commodities and companies;
- Identify a specific pilot opportunity to run a small-scale trial to unlock productivity and performance;
- Experience first-hand how Ai, data science and technology is reshaping mining’s technical disciplines and the required capabilities in exploration to logistics.
- Develop a plan for further learning and capability development in the application of emerging technology and the future of mining
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Jordan Millar is founder and CEO of ChekRite. ChekRite helps companies to trade in their paper-based process for digital-driven data solutions. Having spent 20 years working in IT for insurance firms, he encountered plenty of inefficiencies caused by the fact that paper forms are still so widely used. Jordan now helps companies replace paper-based methods of storing information, capturing it in an easy-to-use, secure way that helps them ensure compliance, increase consistency of their processes and reduce costs.
[table id=2 /]
You can either purchase a standalone taster masterclass at $395 or you can choose to bundle them both for the reduced price of $750.