ACCELERATING INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY ADOPTION
Dates: 19th November, 2019
Location: MLG Innovation Lab, Brisbane
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This is Masterclass is designed for production managers, technical managers and superintendents, project managers, and human resource professionals from both mining and METS companies.
30% Early Bird Discount available before 30th September.
Improving innovation performance is a priority for most mining and METS companies. However, realising value from the adoption of innovation and technology is a critical challenge and often a capability gap in many companies within our sector. This Masterclass guides participants to diagnose, understand, and plan the people, process and culture shifts to accelerate results from innovation and technology.
This Masterclass will help you build the capabilities to thrive from Industry 4.0.
Jack Welch once said “If the rate of change outside of your company exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is near.” So to keep up we need to ensure our people in the mining sector become great at the adoption of innovation and technology.”
- Understand why innovation is a survival imperative for the mining and METS sector
- Diagnose your innovation adoption capability and priorities for action
- How to build personal, team, and company absorptive capacity (the ability to accelerate innovation adoption)
- How to create and facilitate collaboration within and across companies
- Learn from leading practice in mining and METS companies
- Develop actionable insights and plans to accelerate innovation adoption in your team or company
Brett is the Managing Director and founder of the Mining Leaders Group. Brett works with a range of executive teams and high potential leaders in mining companies, METS and industry bodies in Australia, South America, Asia and Africa focused on driving individual, team and organisational performance.
[table id=3 /]
Purchase both Masterclasses as a bundle before the 10th October and receive 50% off the regular price.