ACCELERATING INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY ADOPTION (IMARC TASTER)
Dates: 31st October, 2019
Location: The Hub @ Docklands, Melbourne
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The masterclass is designed for people working in the mining/METS sector with a basic to intermediate level of knowledge about Ai and Data Science.
This Masterclass guides participants to diagnose, understand, and plan the people, process and culture shifts to accelerate results from innovation and technology.
This Masterclass will help you build the capabilities to thrive from Industry 4.0.
- Understand why innovation is a survival imperative for the mining and METS sector
- Diagnose your innovation adoption capability and priorities for action
- How to build personal, team, and company absorptive capacity (the ability to accelerate innovation adoption)
- How to create and facilitate collaboration within and across companies
- Learn from leading practice in mining and METS companies
- Develop actionable insights and plans to accelerate innovation adoption in your team or company
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Jordan Millar is founder and CEO of ChekRite. ChekRite helps companies to trade in their paper-based process for digital-driven data solutions. Having spent 20 years working in IT for insurance firms, he encountered plenty of inefficiencies caused by the fact that paper forms are still so widely used. Jordan now helps companies replace paper-based methods of storing information, capturing it in an easy-to-use, secure way that helps them ensure compliance, increase consistency of their processes and reduce costs.
[table id=3 /]
You can either purchase a standalone taster masterclass at $395 or you can choose to bundle them both for the reduced price of $750.