FUTURE WORKFORCE STRATEGY
Applications close: 14th Feb 2020
Commencement date: 22nd Feb
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The program is designed for experienced General Managers, Senior Managers and HR Professionals from mining, energy and METS companies; research, education and training providers; and government.
The fee is $AU5,990 +GST per participant excluding GST, travel, accommodation and incidentals
This three-part program provides a facilitated opportunity for senior managers to think strategically and plan for the future workforce of your organisation while addressing issues of today. The FWS Program is designed around four themes of creating purpose, unlocking potential, capabilities of the future, and the collaboration imperative.
Through these themes, participants will assess and develop the organisational and individual ability to build and reconfigure internal and external capabilities to respond to rapidly changing external environments, globally and in our sector. Importantly, each participating organisation will develop a strategy map throughout the program to create a future ready workforce.
- Strategically engage with and draw insights into the global trends and workforce drivers shaping the sector to identify key opportunities and risks.
- Strengthen your sustainable competitive advantage through exploring opportunities for business model and workforce transformation.
- Identify how to unlock the latent value in your organisation and workforce.
- Develop a map to strategically and systematically build organisational and workforce capabilities required to transition to the future.
- Enhance the transformational leadership capabilities and collaborative purpose.
- Development of a robust and actionable Future Workforce Strategy designed to build the organisational and workforce capabilities to effectively operate today and in the future;
- Strengthened sustainable competitive advantage through exploring opportunities for business model and workforce transformation;
- Benchmarked leading practice from around the world and across sectors on how to build organisational and workforce capabilities to future proof your operation, business, or services; and
Enhanced transformational leadership capabilities for collaborative purpose.
A practical program which leverages deep capability assessment to build future-ready leaders who can optimise today’s operations and manage tomorrow’s challenges.
Designed to accelerate the development of leadership capability in women at all levels, to deliver benefits to each participant, their company, and the resources sector.
FUTURE WORKFORCE WORKSHOP
A 2 day workshop to help you customise a future workforce strategy for your organisation.