Accelerating the transition to management in the resources sector.
Dates: Programs are run every quarter to ensure flexibility and to meet the needs of our clients.
27th September 2019 for commencement in Q4 2019.
6th January 2020 for commencement in Q1 2020.
27th March 2020 for commencement in Q2 2020.
26th June 2020 for commencement in Q3 2020.
Location: Brisbane. Onsite options are also available if you have more than 8 people attending.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The program is designed for high potential mining & METS Superintendents and new Managers.
For program fees, please contact us directly.
Scholarships are available for individuals who aren’t sponsored by their workplace.
ACCELERATE develops the current and next generation of managers who can create and reliably deliver on operational plans while influencing and building the capacity for a more agile, future-ready operation.
To accelerate the development of future–ready Managers, ACCELERATE has been designed to build future focused leadership capabilities so Managers can proactively respond to technology, operational and industry change. During the program, participants work on a significant strategic opportunity project to embed the program learnings and prepare the operation for the future.
This 6-month program is designed to:
- Accelerate the performance and transition into management positions;
- Build future-ready leadership and business capabilities to reliably deliver operational plans;
- Develop operational capacity to proactively respond to technology, innovation and changing business needs.
- Self-awareness and resilience to operate as a high-performance manager;
- A new set of future focused management and leadership tools to reliably drive operational performance;
- Ability to influence and effectively communicate across teams, business units and external stakeholders to safely manage change; and
- Proactively and systematically create and deliver value-adding strategic projects.
- A strong management pipeline with the capabilities to drive department growth and performance;
- Future-ready Managers with the confidence and capabilities to reliably deliver operational plans;
- Managers who can build the operational capacity to proactively respond to technology, innovation and changing business needs.
A practical program which leverages deep capability assessment to build future-ready leaders who can optimise today’s operations and manage tomorrow’s challenges.
Designed to accelerate the development of leadership capability in women at all levels, to deliver benefits to each participant, their company, and the resources sector.
FUTURE WORKFORCE STRATEGY
A 2-day workshop to help you customise a future workforce strategy for your organisation.