Module 1 supports participants in navigating, leading and safely operating through a crisis.
- Module 1 is a resource to be completed at your own pace in any order that’s relevant to your situation.
- It is mandatory to complete the weekly Crisis Leadership Journal which takes 10 minutes per week.
- Coaching is available ‘On Demand’ to support you through this critical time. Simply book in your 1:1 session.
Module learning objectives
- Assess participant’s crisis leadership capabilities to identify strengths and opportunities for real-time development.
- Support LDP2 participants to lead by example through COVID by understanding and assessing ‘what good looks like’ inside and outside Ok Tedi.
- Provide the tools and mechanisms to support participants and their team’s safety, well-being and productivity.
- Capture insights and learnings from the cohort that help the Crisis Management Team see what can and can’t be seen.
- Provide a support network via MS Teams and LDP2 Platform for the cohort to rapidly share and learn from one another.
- Support the cohort to learn from a crisis and prepare for a safe ramp up and ‘steady state’ production.
Insights and development of participant’s crisis leadership strengths and weaknesses.
Continuous leadership improvement and effectiveness.
Leadership focus on the team’s safety, wellbeing and productivity.
Data & Analysis to support a crisis management lessons learnt.
Progressive development towards becoming a learning organisation.
Assessments & diagnostics
Crisis Leadership Diagnostic
OTML Assessment Centre.
- Activity 1: What is your natural leadership style?
- Activity 2: Transactional Leadership Effectiveness
- Activity 3: Ok Tedi’s Leadership Shifts: Now and the Future
- Activity 4: Complete HPI Assessment
- Activity 5: Define Your Personal Purpose
- Activity 6: Insights from Vision Session with Musje
- Activity 7: Prepare Your Communication Pack
- Activity 8: Record Your Feedback from the Meeting
- Activity 9: Book into the ‘Ok Tedi Way’ Co-creation Meeting
- Activity 10: 360 Degree Feedback
- Session 1: Adaptive Leadership
- Session 2: Leading Ok Tedi’s vision and values
- Session 3: GM Leadership Roundtable
- 18th of May, 20:00pm to 1:30pm
- 15th of June, 12:00pm to 1:30pm
- 1st of June, 12:00pm to 1:30pm
- 5th of May, 8:00am to 12pm
- 19th of May, (NO TIME YET)
- 12th of May 12:00pm to 2:00pm